What’s coming next ?
The restaurants on our list for the next couple of months include some old and some new :-
LONDON – ENGLAND
- Chez Bruce – Making a return visit, just because it’s so good.
- Chor Bizarre – A new venue for us, reviewing the branch in Mayfair, not the one in Delhi or Noida 😉
- La Trompette – Making a return visit after a gap of a couple of years to this Nigel Platts-Martins restaurant in Chiswick.
- Launceston Place – Making a return visit after a gap of almost two years to Tristan Welch’s restaurant in Kensington.
- Maze – Making a return visit, Alex Marks formally of the Foliage has replaced Jason Atherton as head chef.
- Morton’s Club – Making a return visit to this exclusive private members club.
- Roux at Parliament Square – A lunch time visit for a change.
- Seven Park Place by William Drabble – A first time visit to this highly acclaimed restaurant in St James Club and Hotel.
- Trinity – A first time vist to this Clapham Restaurant, its has been on the wish list for a while.
NEW SOUTH WALES – AUSTRALIA