My hobby for a number of years was hunting down great restaurants with talented chefs. A very rare breed it seemed.
The truth is, as in most walks of life, real talent is rare. There are a lot of ‘Emperors new clothes’ and over hyped celebrity chefs to be avoided. I hope this blog based on my experiences and those of my dining companions will save you some grief 😉
When I started the No Expert Food blog I was living in London, and now that I have relocated to Kent, the Food Blog has changed its focus to cover some of the excellent eating establishments and food related events in “The Garden of England”.
NAVIGATION – There are various ways you can navigate this blog, use :-
- The Eating/Drinking Menu item at the top of the page.
- Search – to find all the posts on a subject, e.g., Fat Duck, Gherkin.
- Pages – to access a specific page, e.g. Index page for Spain.
- Categories – to filter by category, e.g., London, Kent etc.
- What are we Talking About?– for fast links to subjects.
.. and More